Sunday, November 27, 2016

Warm Nuts, Anyone?

This week's Advent is Hope. While I formulate what I want to write to you later on in the week, I'd like to leave you with this tasty recipe. It's one my family and I have enjoyed over the years. It's an easy one and is excellent at parties. It was featured on Food Network and lest I get called out for stealing it, I have posted the link below. Prepare these to snack on for when you curl up in a few days and read more on Hope.


  • 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter
  • 1 Tablespoon dried, crumbled rosemary
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon cayenne, or to taste
  • 3 cups mixed nuts (pecans, cashews, filberts, etc)
Preheat oven to 350*F
Melt butter with dried rosemary, salt and cayenne.
Pour mixture over nuts, tossing to coat.

Bake on cookie sheet for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Serve warm.


Do me a favor? Please leave a comment if you make this and let me know. I *hope* you do.

Here's the actual link to the recipe.



No comments: