Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Spring-boarding from the Lent blogs I did earlier in the year, I decided to nestle in and write during this year's Advent season. Advent is typically observed on each Sunday of the month for the four Sunday's leading up to Christmas but I plan to write throughout the season. Advent formally begins this Sunday.

There will be a couple of recipes, an aim for laughter, loads of JOY and some tears (mostly mine) and maybe even a secret or two revealed. I promise.

As always, your comments are welcome and I do read them. You can be anonymous or say hello and let me {and others} know who you are. This blog isn't directed toward anyone in particular, it's just me sharing my advent adventures with you. I do hope you like it as much as I anticipate writing it.

No comments: